Posted by Admin on December, 30, 2019
Gun Drill is a tool used for making holes in the walls, metals, wood, plastic or hard surfaces. In appearance, it has a long, thin cutting tool with unique head geometry that produces holes into a metal work piece.
The holes made by the drilling machines are completely accurate and are made in depth to diameter ratios. The machines are compact in size, have faster lead time, and are completely appropriate for the drilling applications. These are completely automated and drills are made with complete efficiency and accuracy. The coolant offers lubrication and takes off the chips from the hole. In the advanced version gun drills, carbide tips are used to increase the work life.
The speed of the machines depends on the material being drilled, rotational speed, and the drill diameter. Apart from gun drilling machines, the other types of drilling machines available in the market are:
• BTA/STS System
• Ejector System
The different diameters in which the gun drilling machine is available are:
The drilling machine offers several advantages, which are unattainable without the drilling technique. Some of them are:
• Depth of hole
• Surface finish
• Close tolerance of hole
It is widely used for alloyed steel bars, woodworking, and metal applications. The cutting oil is pumped under high pressure to produce precision hole drilling. It is a practical and efficient way of producing holes of different depths and diameters. The other applications of the machine are listed down as below:
• Special molds and dies
• Medical and surgical devices
• Woodwind instruments
• Engine parts
In India, there are many exporters who deal with gun drilling machines and provide them at the reasonable prices. There is a huge demand for such machines owing to their uses and benefits. These exporters should take into account the following aspects to become a market leader-
• They should make use of the top-notch grade components and technologically advanced machines for the production of the gun drilling machines.
• They should be backed by a team of dexterous professionals, which is highly proficient in engineering a matchless product quality
• These exporters in India should thoroughly adhere to the standards and norms laid down by the industry.
• They should have enough capacity to suffice the bulk and urgent requirements of their clients on a timely basis.
• The exporters of gun drilling machine should be well-equipped with a widespread marketing and distribution network. This enables them to meet the requirements of geographically distributed clients.
• They should offer these machines at a cost-effective rate, to penetrate a large client base.
Thus, we can conclude that the gun drilling machines offered by the reliable exporters are highly embraced by the market for the virtue of high efficiency and reliability.
This entry was posted on December, 30, 2019 at 12 : 24 pm and is filed under Special Purpose Machine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.